Futuretimeline.net is a website devoted to predicting the future of mankind. From new advances in technology that are likely to happen this year to the universe ending, this site has it all. Some of the predictions are particularly fascinating, in 22,000 AD the Chernobyl disaster site becomes fully safe, amazing.
This year supposedly features some interesting events:
- China overtakes the USA in scientific research
- The first gene therapy in the Western world
- Launch of the PS4 and Xbox 720
- 14 nanometer chips enter mass production
- China’s first unmanned Moon landing
All of these seem pretty realistic predictions to me. What do you think? [futuretimeline]